- Duke Energy Commits $500M For New Solar Capacity In N.C.
- Following its February request for proposals (RFP) for new solar capacity in North Carolina, Duke Energy is committing $500 million to a major expansion of solar power in the state.
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 13:15:27 EDT
- EDF Renewable Energy Selling 57 MW Of Solar Projects To Dominion
- EDF Renewable Energy (EDF RE) says that Dominion is acquiring two California solar projects totaling 57 MW of power. The projects being sold by EDF RE are the 32.6 MW
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:59:15 EDT
- Xcel Energy Subsidiary Seeking Up To 200 MW Of Solar Resources
- Southwestern Public Service Co. (SPS), a subsidiary of Xcel Energy, is seeking proposals for additional solar energy resources as a component of its resource planning process. Through this solicitation, SPS
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:00:27 EDT
- Dominion And Capital One Adding Ground-Mounted Solar System In Virginia
- Dominion Virginia Power has selected Capital One's Chester facility to house what it says is the first ground-mounted solar energy system in central Virginia. The system will comprise nearly 2,500
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 00:00:00 EDT
- ReneSola Providing 10 MW Of Solar Modules For Juwi India
- ReneSola says it is supplying 10 MW of solar modules for Juwi India Renewable Energies Pvt. Ltd., a Bangalore-based engineering, procurement and construction firm specializing in solar and wind energy
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:14:14 EDT
- Navitas Systems Launches New Off-Grid Transportable Energy System
- Navitas Systems LLC, a provider of energy-enabled system solutions and energy storage products, has introduced an off-grid transportable energy system, the Frontierion. The Frontierion system is a remote power system
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:00:32 EDT
- sPower And Camborne Sign Agreement For Utility-Scale Solar Projects In U.K.
- Salt Lake City-based renewable energy provider Sustainable Power Group (sPower) has formed a strategic collaboration agreement with Camborne, a U.K.-based solar developer. Together, sPower and Camborne intend to deploy significant
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:50:50 EDT
- Group Promotes Economic Value Of CSP With Storage
- The Concentrating Solar Power Alliance (CSPA) has issued an updated report making a case for the economic and reliability benefits of deploying concentrating solar power (CSP) electricity generation systems in
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 07:29:09 EDT
- Terra Posts Completes Mechanical Build On 5 MW PV Installation On St. Croix
- Terra Posts PV has completed the mechanical construction of the 5 MW Spanish Town solar project on St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The ground-mounted array is expected to
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 16:44:42 EDT
- Central America's Heart Set On Solar With New Government Tenders
- New analysis from IHS Technology says Central America is attracting attention from photovoltaic power developers and is on track to install 1.5 GW through 2018. This year, total PV capacity
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 16:43:47 EDT
Copyright © 2000-2014 Zackin Publications Inc. All rights reserved.