Display advertising is the cornerstone of an effective marketing campaign. It builds brand recognition and awareness for your products and services.
Solar Industry magazine is:
- 100% targeted to solar industry professionals (i.e., not consumers or end-users)
- 100% editorially focused on solar energy industry developments worldwide
- Mailed to over 18,000 solar industry professionals with a total monthly readership of 42,000+, mainly in the U.S. & Canada
- Distributed at some of the largest solar trade shows in the world, increasing your exposure to valuable trade show audiences
View advertising specs for our monthly publication here.
The Buyer’s Guide Annual Print Supplement is the most comprehensive print directory of suppliers of goods and services to the solar market. It’s considered the one-stop source for solar professionals to find the vendors they need to get their job done.
Here are some key benefits and important factors to remember about this valuable directory:
- Listings in the annual Buyer’s Guide are free, but we offer the option of listing enhancements (logo and/or company description) to increase awareness of your products or services
- Distributed with the May issue of Solar Industry to our readership of over 18,000 solar energy professionals, as well as at major solar trade shows
- Increases your reach to motivated buyers who are ready to act
View advertising specs for our Buyer’s Guide Annual Print Supplement here.
Show Preview Guide
The Show Preview Guide is a special show supplement and exclusive offering that reaches a highly qualified audience of solar professionals before select solar industry conferences. It provides a valuable and unique opportunity to raise awareness of your products, programs and incentives.
Solar Power International (SPI) is one of the major conferences to which we offer this exclusive show supplement.
- The Show Preview Guide is received by over 22,500 solar professionals four weeks prior to major conferences like SPI
- Highly focused supplement that features 100% conference-related content
- Your advertisement in this valuable guide puts your company in front of potential show attendees before they hit the show floor
View advertising specs for our Show Preview Guide here.
The Resource Directory is a section of marketplace ads, featured monthly and categorized by product and service type for handy reference. Your monthly advertisement in this section is easily referred to when our readers need a product or service quickly.
Bonus: When you purchase an ad in the Resource Directory, you receive an Enhanced Listing in our Online Buyer’s Guide.
View the advertising specs for a Resource Directory Display Ad here.
Check out the Online Advertising section of Solar Industry‘s Marketing Opportunities page for more information on our Online Buyer’s Guide here.
SolarCareers is the section in our magazine where your employment ad runs, reaching Solar Industry‘s unsurpassed audience of solar professionals on a monthly basis and during our bonus distributions at several key industry conferences around the world.
Booking a SolarCareers ad reaches our audience three ways:
- Print: Your job listing appears in the SolarCareers section ofSolar Industry magazine, mailed to 22,500 readers every month, and reaching a total audience of over 42,000.
- Online: Your job listing is posted online at solarindustrymag.com/solarcareers, North America’s leading website for solar energy jobs
- Email: A text ad of your candidate search is included in the SolarCareers section of our twice-weekly Latest News Headlines email – the market’s most widely-circulated and best-read solar energy e-newsletter.
View the advertising specs for SolarCareers here.