By a vote of its members, the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) has elected five new directors to serve on its board. SEIA says its board members represent the general membership on issues critical to the industry.
SEIA's newly elected board members are as follows:
- Susan Brown, principal at Brightergy Solar;
- Tony Clifford, CEO at Standard Solar Inc.;
- Todd Glass, partner at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati;
- Ed Murray, president of Aztec Solar Inc.; and
- Laura E. Stern, co-founder and president of Nautilus Solar Energy LLC.