Canadian Solar Signs Distribution Deal With West Holding

Canadian Solar Inc. has formed a joint venture and signed an 18 MW distribution deal with West Holding Ltd. of Japan.

The agreement stipulates a transfer of 14% of the shares in Canadian Solar Japan, which is the Japanese subsidiary of Canadian Solar Inc., to West Holding Ltd. Canadian Solar retains the remaining 86%.

West Holding Ltd. will also distribute and sell solar residential rooftop systems designed by Canadian Solar Japan. The sales target for 2010 is approximately 18 MW. Deliveries began in December 2009.

SOURCE: Canadian Solar

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here