Hanwha Q CELLS USA is increasing its capabilities in the commercial rooftop segment with the addition of a commercial division within the company.
Hanwha Q CELLS says it is offering a one-stop solution for bankable commercial systems, from initial assessment to ongoing operation. The company reports that its commercial rooftop services include the following:
– Roof inspection and feasibility assessment, including a facility evaluation for a Hanwha Q CELLS system;
– Financing backed by parent company Hanwha Group;
– Modules featuring triple yield security of anti-PID technology, hot spot protection and solar cell quality tracking;
– Development, engineering, procurement and construction; and
– Operation and maintenance.
Hanwha Q CELLS notes its analytics team will proactively evaluate the market for large commercial businesses that are well-suited for solar. The company adds that by analyzing dozens of variables – ranging from solar irradiance to structural profile to local solar incentives – it will identify prospective customers with the highest solar payback potential.