SMA Group has announced that its Sunny PRO Club, a membership-based professional partnership program for solar installers, has added more dates for its regional forum.
SMA will host six regional forums in the second half of this year. The remaining events, which are free with pre-registration, are planned for the following dates and cities:
- June 26 at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel in Phoenix;
- June 28 at the Hilton Austin, in Austin, Texas;
- July 24 at the Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel in Nashville, Tenn.;
- Aug. 28 at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina in San Diego;
- Oct. 18 at the Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel in St. Louis, Mo.; and
- Nov. 8 at SMA America LLC in Rocklin, Calif.
The regional forums provide technical training, hands-on product workshops, and presentations by the SMA Solar Academy. Topics include micro-string hybrid photovoltaic systems, monitoring tools and solutions, off-grid battery backup overview and small commercial applications.
More information on the forums is available here.